14inch Projected Capacitive Touch Panel with pos terminal touch
|Outline of Cover Lens||335*200±0.3mm|
|Outline of ITO Sensor||330*195±0.3mm|
|Report rate||100 HZ|
|Input method||Hand writing or capacitive pen|
|Package list||14 inch Touch panel,controller board and USB cable|
Projected Capacitive Touch panel:
- Projected capacitive touch panels are built with two parallel
layers of ITO but, but unlike the old and cheap resistive touch
panels, the ITO layers in a projected capacitive touch panel are
sealed between two sheets of glass by an optically clear adhesive.
- There is no air gap between layers like in a resistive touch panel.
- The patterns on the two parallel ITO layers form a grid of
- The electric fields of these capacitors are projected through the
top layer of glass.
- When the user places a finger near the top surface of the touch
panel, it couples with the electric fields.
- This coupling changes the capacitance of several of the capacitors
in the vicinity of the finger.
- An algorithm converts these changes in capacitance into a location
along the X and Y axes of the panel.
- Highly Efficient Production Line.
- Optimized Yield Rate.
- Highest Resolution, Sensitive & Fast Response.
- Optimized Production Capacity
- High Temperature Process Capability.
- Enhanced Durability and Reliability.
- Professional Facilities & Excellent Design.
- OEM Acceptable.
- Samples in stock: 1~3 working days
- Customized project: 10~15days for samples
- Mass production: 10~18days